NLP and Text Analytics Software EngineerAPPLY
We work on complex textually based problems and finding algorithmic solutions to them.
Taking into consideration performance, scalability and robustness.
We create tools for professionals to build their own NLP solution in areas such as entity extraction, text categorization and concordance (matching).
We have a super positive and constructive atmosphere. Very hard to match.
We have access to lots of high quality data such as: News, financial, legal, scientific, social media and more…
We love what we do.
Wanna join us?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Design, develop and maintain text metadata extraction components. The job will include analyzing complex textually based problems and finding algorithmic solutions to them, while taking into consideration performance, scalability and robustness. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility over major features with sometimes incomplete requirements and is expected to create high quality solutions and implement them in a production grade level.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. in Computer Science with honors
- At least 2 years programming experience
- Knowledge in Java/Scala experience – will need to pass Java Exam
- Hands on experience in at least one of the following domains: NLP / Machine Learning / Data Mining/Algorithms
- Natural curiosity for data crunching and analysis
- Hard worker • Problem solver • Innovative thinker • Great social skills
The Text Metadata Services group strives to recruit and retain a staff of highly qualified professionals in all areas. We aim to be the best in our respective fields and to ensure the delivery of quality products to our customers. We endeavour to make our work environment a place of exploration, creativity, professional growth, and interpersonal relationships. Working on the TMS team is being part of a family.